Mark your calendars for Saturday, May 5, 2018! Peninsula Odd Fellows is hosting an event organized by MCAS volunteers Jenni H. and Robynne R., to benefit the Kitten Triage Program at Multnomah County Animal Services.
Guests are encouraged to bring wish list items including:
- Snuggle safe (heating pad)
- Miracle nipples (feeding supplies)
- KMR (kitten milk replacer)
- Breeder's Edge feline formula
- Fortiflora or Benebac (probiotic)
- Cat & Kitten food
- Non-clumping litter
- Gift cards
The event will feature games, refreshments, and fun!