We can always use the following items:
- Canned (wet) cat and dog food: Part of the canned food is used to administer medications, so solid paté canned food is best for our needs.
- Dry cat food: High-quality dry cat food with meat as a first ingredient (not meat by-product, please)
- Dog treats: High value treats in small portions for training.
- Cat and dog collars: Any size, break-away collars for cats, and no choke chains or studded collars for dogs, please.
- Dog leashes
- Puppy pads
- Cat Litter: non-clumping preferred, or cat litter pellets
- Baby food: chicken flavor preferred
Special Enrichment Project Supplies Needed:
- Disco Ball
- Ice cube trays
- Muffin Tins
- Small spray bottles
- Bubble gun (to blow bubbles)
- Wine corks
- Toilet paper tubes
Shop at Amazon and items will automatically be shipped to us at the shelter!
Consider shopping on Amazon Smile. Select Friends of the Shelter Foundation in Portland, and 0.5% of your purchases on Amazon will benefit animals at Multnomah County Animal Services.