We can always use the following items:
- Canned (wet) cat and dog food: Part of the canned food is used to administer medications, so solid paté canned food is best for our needs.
- Dry pet food: High-quality dry pet food with meat as a first ingredient (not meat by-product, please)
- Dog treats: High value treats in small portions for training. Please no rawhide or other chewables requiring monitoring.
- Peanut butter: To stuff Kongs for canine enrichment.
- Cat and dog collars: Any size, break-away collars for cats, and no choke chains or studded collars for dogs, please.
- Dog leashes
- Puppy pads
- Cat Litter: non-clumping preferred, or cat litter pellets
- Baby food: Gerber chicken, and chicken gravy flavor preferred
- Hand towels, and washcloths. Currently do not need full-size towels.
- Twin-size or throw-size fleece blankets without lining
- Kuranda beds
Shop at Amazon and items will automatically be shipped to us at the shelter!
Consider shopping on Amazon Smile. Select Friends of the Shelter Foundation in Portland, and 0.5% of your purchases on Amazon will benefit animals at Multnomah County Animal Services.