We can always use the following items:
- Canned (wet) cat and dog food: Part of the canned food is used to administer medications, so solid paté canned food is best for our needs.
- Dry pet food: High-quality dry pet food with meat as a first ingredient (not meat by-product, please)
- Cat and dog collars: Any size, break-away collars for cats, and no choke chains or studded collars for dogs, please.
- Hand towels, and washcloths. Currently do not need full-size towels.
- Twin-size or throw-size fleece blankets without lining
For the Cats / Kittens
- Warming discs
- Miracle nipples
- Large Stuffed animals (no beans)
- Smart Pet Love Snuggle Kitty Behavioral Aid Cat Toy
- Smooth Loaf kitten wet food (for gruel babies and syringe fed)
- Cat Litter: non-clumping preferred, or cat litter pellets
- Baby food: Gerber chicken, and chicken gravy flavor preferred
For the Dogs / Puppies
- Dog treats: High value treats in small portions for training. Please no rawhide or other chewables requiring monitoring.
- Peanut butter: To stuff Kongs for canine enrichment.
- Dog chew toys and rugged plush toys.
- Snuffle mats
- Dog leashes
- Puppy pads
- Kuranda beds
Shop at Amazon and items will automatically be shipped to us at the shelter!
Consider shopping on Amazon Smile. Select Friends of Multnomah County Shelter Animals (formerly Friends of the Shelter Foundation) in Portland, and 0.5% of your purchases on Amazon will benefit animals at Multnomah County Animal Services.