We can always use the following items:
- Canned (wet) cat and dog food: Part of the canned food is used to administer medications, so solid paté canned food is best for our needs.
- Dry cat food: High-quality dry cat food with meat as a first ingredient (not meat by-product, please)
- Dog treats: High value treats in small portions for training.
- Cat and dog collars: Any size, break-away collars for cats, and no choke chains or studded collars for dogs, please.
- Dog leashes
- Puppy pads
- Cat Litter: non-clumping preferred, or cat litter pellets
- Baby food: chicken flavor preferred
- Hand towels, and washcloths. Currently do not need full-size towels.
Special Enrichment Project Supplies Needed:
- Disco Ball
- Ice cube trays
- Muffin Tins
- Small spray bottles
- Bubble gun (to blow bubbles)
- Wine corks
- Toilet paper tubes
Special Equipment Needs
- A standard 24 cu. ft refrigerator/freezer
Shop at Amazon and items will automatically be shipped to us at the shelter!
Consider shopping on Amazon Smile. Select Friends of the Shelter Foundation in Portland, and 0.5% of your purchases on Amazon will benefit animals at Multnomah County Animal Services.