Ways to Give

You can donate to your choice of five different donation funds, depending on where you'd like your donation to go. You can also donate items on our donation wish list or order items from our Amazon wish list and have them sent directly to our shelter.


Donate a Vehicle

Multnomah County Animal Services benefits from vehicles donated through the Volunteers of America Vehicle Donation Program.  Fill out an online form with details of your vehicle, and a representative from Volunteers of America will contact you to arrange title signing, vehicle towing, and donation receipting.  All types and conditions of vehicles, trailers, boats and RVs are accepted.